How to measure your PD
The Pupil Distance (PD) is the distance between your pupils. This measurement allows us to create the perfect pair of glasses where you look directly in the centre of the lens. Download your PD Ruler and follow the instructions.
Remember to print to 100% scale.
Measuring PD Instructions:
1. Fold the ruler in half at the dotted line and use the mirror side.
2. Stand at arms length facing a mirror and place the Optiplex PD ruler against your eyebrows.
3. First Close your Right Eye (RE) and align the ”0cm” to the centre of your Left Eye (LE).
4. Keep the ruler still, then close your LE, open your RE and see which number it has aligned to.
This is your pupil distance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.